What weather and clock app?

WBSnow

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
My device is the Samsung Galaxy S5. My clock is the standard digital clock. I have two different weather apps I've been using for years, going back to my BlackBerry device days: Be Weather & My Cast Weather and love them both.

Posted via Android Central App

steve Sharra

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I use the lg g3 weather pretty cool

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-03-01-48-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-03-01-48-42.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 54

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I don't have much on my main home screen so I still use the stock one. Besides if I don't use it I don't get weather on my lockscreen and I like seeing it there. I just make the stock weather / clock widget transparent so it doesn't look that big since I can see my wallpaper through it.

Seems you like DODGE

atishc

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
The problem with most of these clock/weather widgets is that they take too much space on the screen. Yahoo Weather is nice but only shows the current weather and not the forecast. I loved HD Widgets, but it was killing my battery (usage stats would be around 10% of my whole battery!) The Weather Channel one is free and has a 4 x 1 widget - it isn't the most beautiful or customizable, but it shows me the weather and the forecast without as much battery drain.

So I'm pretty simple with my choices for weather app and have been using the Weather Channel's weather app (I'm happy as long as I can see what the temperature is outside...).

For alarm clocks though I got a bit fancier and use the Hale Dreamer Alarm Clock (it technically was designed to be used with a Hale Speaker but almost everything works without it). I chose it for it's sleek design and nixie tube look, SmartSilence (a feature that screens your calls/texts etc and at least for the first two sends messages to the caller saying your busy and asking if its an emergency), Nap Timer and Sleep Sounds. It just kind of had everything I might need in one app...
Here are some screenshots of setting an alarm and the nixie tubes. View attachment 127066View attachment 127068

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
The problem with most of these clock/weather widgets is that they take too much space on the screen. Yahoo Weather is nice but only shows the current weather and not the forecast. I loved HD Widgets, but it was killing my battery (usage stats would be around 10% of my whole battery!) The Weather Channel one is free and has a 4 x 1 widget - it isn't the most beautiful or customizable, but it shows me the weather and the forecast without as much battery drain.

Yahoo weather shows more than just current weather. You need to scroll down to see more information.

jmk1127

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I use digital clock Xperia. Like it a lot gives me enough room on main home screen for all my most used apps

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-03-23-40-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-03-23-40-08.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 30

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy