Apex vs Nova

yyyy2999

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
interesting.. i'm having problem with yahoo weather too. i think it's a bug because it never happened before with my apex launcher.
Unfortunate since that's the best weather widget IMO. Try getting dash clock and adding a shortcut to the yahoo weather, works great.

archer23

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
So in order to get the unread counts on Facebook and other apps I have to pay the 4? Even though those apps had it previously>

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I heard the dude that made it has other obligations, became a father etc, and does not have time to deal with it anymore.......don't know if that means "death", obviously there was a recent update to incorporate Ok google.
It still seems actively supported though.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I didn't read the link I thought the update to 3.0 was a great sign that it would continue to get updates.

Pro S5

teristark

May 27, 2014
Visit site
As my luck usually goes I just purchased Nova Prime a few days ago. LOL Doesn't really matter to me because I like the launcher as it is and even if it never gets updated again I will have gotten my money's worth.

zerrisk

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Is there a benefit to using either of these compared to touch wiz? I am happy with touch wiz now but my friends say I should use a different launcher.

Posted via Android Central App on my Samsung Galaxy S5, please excuse the brevity.

LlamaGS

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Is there a benefit to using either of these compared to touch wiz? I am happy with touch wiz now but my friends say I should use a different launcher.

Posted via Android Central App on my Samsung Galaxy S5, please excuse the brevity.
They're faster and have more customization options.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
As my luck usually goes I just purchased Nova Prime a few days ago. LOL Doesn't really matter to me because I like the launcher as it is and even if it never gets updated again I will have gotten my money's worth.
I've purchased both Nova and Apex. I'm using Nova until it becomes obsolete. It will be a while before that happens so you're good for a while.

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site

It definitely makes the phone faster. You can change animation and scrolling speeds, icon sizes, color theme of ui, custom gesture settings, number of home screens, multiple dock pages, vertical or horizontal dock scrolling...and thousands of other customizations! Its awesome and fluid and I love it! Oh I forgot to mention that it's easy to use too. :)

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

You've got to try it. Touch Wiz is horrible compared to Nova or Apex. I can't imagine using an Android device without one of these launchers.

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Just installed and set it up. I like it so far. Seems snappy and like the ability to add rows of icons to the home screens. Using the free version for now, not sure the pay version has any features worth paying for, but will definitely consider it later. Is there a tips and tricks to this thing some where? Just want to make sure I'm maximizing it.

What I like is the two or three rows of docks and I set up folders in them so I don't have anything on my screen and I don't have multiple homescreens. Clean.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12