do i have good news for camera zoom

1iwilly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
ok i don't know when this happen but i had to reset my phone today and in camera setting under volume key when you tap it 3 setting pop up
take picture record video zoom yes zoom with the volume button is back

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
ok i don't know when this happen but i had to reset my phone today and in camera setting under volume key when you tap it 3 setting pop up
take picture record video zoom yes zoom with the volume button is back
There's nothing in my camera settings that has anything to do with "volume." Could you elaborate and/or provide a screen shot of what you're talking about?

dgcorn

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Under settings in the camera app there are four rows of four settings visible, but you can scroll down to show three more rows. Bottom row has the volume key setting.

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Under settings in the camera app there are four rows of four settings visible, but you can scroll down to show three more rows. Bottom row has the volume key setting.
I don't see that option on my phone. I have the U.S. version on Verizon.

1iwilly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
ok again once you open the camera app then tap on setting upper left corner then scroll up volume icon will be bottom left tap on it now you should see the menu like on my screen shot hope this help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-14-21-13-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-14-21-13-19.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 80

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I have AT&T. When I hit the settings icon I am able to finger scroll down three more rows.

Posted via Android Central App

Did you find it? I am AT&T also but cannot seem to find the zoom setting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

bIOforger

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
So it looks like a t-mobile only update so far then? Usually they are hopeless for updates ;) well in the UK anyway.

This option isn't available on a UK Three S5 either.

1iwilly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
well it seems t-mobile is on top off things to steer other carrier customer to t-mobile been we are the first to receive the VOLTE update.and now the zoom from the volume key i guess they are really reading what we complain about in the forums by the way they wanted to be the 1st one to make VOLTE available been verizon is not schedule until the end on the year for the update.

bIOforger

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
well it seems t-mobile is on top off things to steer other carrier customer to t-mobile been we are the first to receive the VOLTE update.and now the zoom from the volume key i guess they are really reading what we complain about in the forums by the way they wanted to be the 1st one to make VOLTE available been verizon is not schedule until the end on the year for the update.

Yea in the US maybe, t-mobile took over a year from when it was available to release Jellybean 4.1.3 in the UK to its customers, it was pathetic lol.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Just checked mine again. Not there. I'm on AT&T also. Weird.!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app