Galaxy S5 won't turn on

Maayk Calura

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
i got my s5 for a week now all things going well then suddenly someone is calling me so i have to swipe to answer it but my screen got froze and won't do anything . i even press home, power and the volume nothing happens . so what i did i gently remove the battery and put it back again . after that it won't turn on ! i even try to hard reset it but nothing comes out of the screen . i even try to charge it but nothing happens . even the red led light is not on when i charge it . please help .

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
i got my s5 for a week now all things going well then suddenly someone is calling me so i have to swipe to answer it but my screen got froze and won't do anything . i even press home, power and the volume nothing happens . so what i did i gently remove the battery and put it back again . after that it won't turn on ! i even try to hard reset it but nothing comes out of the screen . i even try to charge it but nothing happens . even the red led light is not on when i charge it . please help .

Well, try this one more time when you receive a call and swiping your finger doesn't helps you then try pressing the power button once this will locked your device and put it over the silent mode but the call will still appear over your device, now again press the power button as this time your screen will light up again then again try swiping your finger to receive call and see if that works out for you ?? If this still doesn't works out then I am afraid but it looks like the problem can only be sorted out by heading over to the nearest support.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome