Help pls. Email spam button has disappeared

The-Edge-Man

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi all. I'm new here, so hi to all. I just got an S5, having finally migrated from a Blackberry, so I'm an Android and Samsung newbie. Hope my question isn't too dumb.

I'd originally set up my email accounts as IMAP, but then had to switch over to POP3, as I have multiple devices and needed to leave copies of my emails on the server - which I couldn't do with IMAP. Whilst using IMAP, the Spam button appeared when I selected an email and I could mark it as Spam.

However, since switching to POP3, the Spam button has disappeared and when I select a an email, there is no way to mark it as Spam. This is the case whether I access the email from the Combined Inbox or through the individual email account's Inbox.

Could someone pls help me out?

Thank you in advance and apologies if I haven't used the correct forum etiquette.

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Welcome! I also migrated from a Blackberry to the S5. I also had all the email's set up as POP accounts. Had email issues with my service provider (Roadrunner) and finally set up new email accounts with my Gmail. My POP accounts also had no spam folders.

I agree with AGgl1500. Try Blue Mail. Check out the Google Play store and do a search for email apps or email clients. There are many email clients in the Google Play store that are very good. I have tried many to see which ones meet my needs. I liked Blue Mail. Right now I am using K-@ Mail. Good luck.