T-mobile Galaxy S5 Screen rotation not working

tbrd69

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
I updated the Baseband Version to NF6. now the screen rotation dosen't work anywhere. Tried rebooting and removing battery. Screen Rotation is turned on.

thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like a problem with the accelerometer you should take it in

Posted from my Nexus 7 2013 running Android L or Samsung galaxy S5

CJ Deaton

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Same problem here as well. Works for about 5 mins after restart then stops working again. Tried factor reset and still having issue.
All used dialer code *#2336# and updated sensor sw again worked for short time then back to not working.

Posted via the Android Central App

chris miller24

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
My s5 has the same problem of the screen rotation..so I sent it back and my new one did the same thing something is wrong with Samsung or the operating system it's not verizon how do I fix this problem it's getting on my nerves I have tried reset ...everything

colyn1353

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
My s5 has the same problem of the screen rotation..so I sent it back and my new one did the same thing something is wrong with Samsung or the operating system it's not verizon how do I fix this problem it's getting on my nerves I have tried reset ...everything

It may be something wrong with Verison's update but the phone itself is not the issue or else it would affect all Samsung phones..
My GS5 is working fine..

Amin Salehi

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
It may be something wrong with Verison's update but the phone itself is not the issue or else it would affect all Samsung phones..
My GS5 is working fine..

I have the same problem. When I factory reset my s5 the gyro and acceleration meter work only for a short time and then they stop working. Even the gyro sensor self test fails.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown