accidentally changed a setting for 'choose photos from' and cant change it back!

MagicMel

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
So I used to have a screen come up to allow me to choose photos from dropbox or gallery (say for instance, I am in facebook and want to PM someone a photo of something). I have not synched dropbox with my gallery as that gives me a gazillion images to sort through so instead I had this handy option of choosing where I could go find photos from. The other day I accidentally chose 'always' instead of the usual 'just once' when I selected gallery, now I cannot find where to change it back to give me that option so I can't use the pics on dropbox now.

I have tried a few things including clearing gallery from the default applications, to no avail.

Can anyone help with this one?

Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So I used to have a screen come up to allow me to choose photos from dropbox or gallery (say for instance, I am in facebook and want to PM someone a photo of something). I have not synched dropbox with my gallery as that gives me a gazillion images to sort through so instead I had this handy option of choosing where I could go find photos from. The other day I accidentally chose 'always' instead of the usual 'just once' when I selected gallery, now I cannot find where to change it back to give me that option so I can't use the pics on dropbox now.

I have tried a few things including clearing gallery from the default applications, to no avail.

Can anyone help with this one?

Thanks

So we make sure we get everything, go to Settings>Apps>menu>reset app preferences. That will clear everything so if you had several defaults set, you will have to reset them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084