Cannot open document using "Drive"

tdhawks

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm being sent resumes through Gmail, and I save the resume to Drive. They are word documents. Once I save them, I go to Drive to open them and all that appears on my screen is the Drive logo, no document. I can open a spreadsheet using drive, but not a resume which is a word document.

Sorry if this has ben discussed earlier. Any ideas?

tdhawks

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
I can open it on the computer. It's just an attachment I can either view or save to the computer.

When I click on it from from phone, I get nothing. I have a blank screen with two magnifying glasses on the top left, and a forwards and backwards arrorw on the top right.

If I save it to Drive and try and open it, I just get a blank screen with the logo.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I can open it on the computer. It's just an attachment I can either view or save to the computer.

When I click on it from from phone, I get nothing. I have a blank screen with two magnifying glasses on the top left, and a forwards and backwards arrorw on the top right.

If I save it to Drive and try and open it, I just get a blank screen with the logo.

OK. What if you were to create your own document and then try to open it on your phone. If it works, it's an issue with the resumes they're sending. If not, it's with the app or your phone.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2