who's here with knox 0x1

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Not me. I avoid this issue all together by not rooting. Though, if I did root and it showed as such, then I wouldn't have a problem.

The only time I would have an issue with 0x1 is if it showed on a device that was never rooted

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Not me. I avoid this issue all together by not rooting. Though, if I did root and it showed as such, then I wouldn't have a problem.

The only time I would have an issue with 0x1 is if it showed on a device that was never rooted

U lucky u didn't root
I rooted accidentally not in purpose the reason I rooted because that day I was so angry

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I have an extremely high flash counter 😂
But since I did it before Knox, I can actually reset it if need be.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
U lucky u didn't root
I rooted accidentally not in purpose the reason I rooted because that day I was so angry

What root method did you use? haven't rooted in some time but my understanding is that you have to download some app and then you have to run said app, and connect the phone to the pc. Is there a new method that you can just click once on a website (without any further input) and root the phone?

angelisawesome

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I Rooted my Galaxy s5 like a week ago, I already deleted all the stock apps. Still can't decide on whether or not to install a custom rom. They look nice but still have a bunch of problems so I think I'll wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac