[Q] Recent button Light

aatif.bilal

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello Friends
I have just updated my Galaxy S5 to new Firmware "G900HXXU1ANG3"
after update i have noticed today night that my phone's recent button light dont trun on .After update i haven't paid attention in night or day about it but today night i came to know about this .. Can anyone tell me that their phone's recent button light working in night, after recent update ?
or Is their any way to turn it in night or day ?

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hello Friends
I have just updated my Galaxy S5 to new Firmware "G900HXXU1ANG3"
after update i have noticed today night that my phone's recent button light dont trun on .After update i haven't paid attention in night or day about it but today night i came to know about this .. Can anyone tell me that their phone's recent button light working in night, after recent update ?
or Is their any way to turn it in night or day ?

Reboot.

Posted via Android Central App

aatif.bilal

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone answer my question

xc6mnb.jpg

This picture was captured by me on the first day, when i purchased my S5. as you can see that the recent button light is still not light up in pic . So it mean that the shopkeeper cheated me ? given me defective Piece of S5 ? So now what should i do ?

ziva2006

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
It's defective. The two lights at the bottom are supposed to light up at the same time regardless of the software update. A light is hardware, not software. Do a warranty exchange (bring it back, return it).

aatif.bilal

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
It's defective. The two lights at the bottom are supposed to light up at the same time regardless of the software update. A light is hardware, not software. Do a warranty exchange (bring it back, return it).

Yes, i have talked with Warranty provider . he said that submit it we will check it, if there will be hardware problem then we will open it & repair it. but i dont wanted to open my phone. so i have decided not to submit it because if i submit they will open it , & when i will going to sell my phone then the shopkeeper will understand that its defective. and buy it in less price.

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried an FDR. If the problem started after the update that tells me something might have gotten corrupted