NFL games on phone?

jschug72

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

Just switched over from Iphone to GS5 and im loving it. Quick question. NFL season is coming up and i was wondering if anyone knows what websites/applications i can use to watch NFL games on my phone. I have ATT and i do not have direct tv's sunday pass. Any sugestions?

Thanks!

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Network Moderator
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
As we do not allow discussions on illegal streaming services, the only option we can help you with is to point you to the Play Store and the NFL Game Pass app. This does require a paid subscription to NFL Game Pass. :)

WBSnow

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
HelloNNNewman, I cannot download that specific app from NFL Enterprises LLC, even if it is a paid app.

JSCHUG72, although I am in the same boat - on the AT&T and was looking for a NFL app. From the same company, NFL Enterprises, but from Verizon, I downloaded NFL Mobile from Google Play Store.

I hope this helps.

Posted via Android Central App

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
NFL is one the reasons why I switched to Bell, they have mobile TV which gives me 3-4 NFL Games and more importantly Red Zone, which amazing! They only offer 10 hours every month, my 6GB data is not affected.

NFL offers a pass but $300 is way to much and it's not like Bell offers unlimited data.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yadde