Missed calls on lock screen?

baileysqueen

May 1, 2013
Visit site
my missed calls are showing as just that 'missed call' and once I've unlocked my phone it then tells me who called. this is really annoying and long winded. why don't missed calls show as my contact name on my lock screen? And is there any way of doing this cause its my only gripe.

i use fingerprint unlock and stock apps and touchwiz. Android version 4.4.2

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
C Locker from the Play Store, you can try the free version for what you want, but for me that I'm rarely buy apps, this was the quickest full version buy after trying the trial for just 5 minute, even more when decided to remove the option to have Lock Screen widgets, great app.

Here are a couple of old screenshots that I took when I first got the app, I even have changed it a little more but this can give you an idea of the possible options and features it provides.

Screenshot_2014-05-10-09-41-31.png Screenshot_2014-05-10-09-41-23.png Screenshot_2014-05-10-09-15-04.png

ziva2006

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
C Locker from the Play Store, you can try the free version for what you want, but for me that I'm rarely buy apps, this was the quickest full version buy after trying the trial for just 5 minute, even more when decided to remove the option to have Lock Screen widgets, great app.
Erasat,

Have they (C Locker) fixed the issue where even while the phone is locked you can still pull the notification bar down and go into the system settings? Just curious.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Erasat,

Have they (C Locker) fixed the issue where even while the phone is locked you can still pull the notification bar down and go into the system settings? Just curious.

I don't know if there was a bug before but since I got it I've had that option, you can turn it on our of as you like, just like the rest of dozens of other great system security features. I have the settings blocked but I can access any notification, that was a must for me as that was the reason that I don't have any lockscreen lock option before for the tons of office emails daily, in order to delete them with a lock, I need to unlock the phone to just delete that gmail email (I'm talking about actuation deleting the email as the notification can be easily cleared) with c locker I have the finger print enabled but still can delete my emails as easy as if I'd just don't use any security. Two thumbs up just for that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX