[Q] Damaged S5 Chrome Bezel

PSM 64

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I have my Galaxy S5 I dropped it a few days ago and now on the right side of the chrome bezel their is a pretty good sized nic on it (I was about to buy a otter box for it). Is it possible to repair? I do have Verizon's phone insurance is damage like this covered? Phone works just fine but that little nic is bothering me. Phone is about 1 month old. Thanks in advance.

NoNexus

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Put the case on it an forget it. I am sure that it can be repaired, I am not sure about the insurance coverage on it, but any way you look at it you are looking at somewhere around 100-250$ and that just is not worth it at all.

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I'm pretty sure even with Verizon's insurance, your deductible will be $100 or so. I can't imagine it would be any cheaper to pay to get it fixed outright. Personally I wouldn't spend three figures on what sounds like purely cosmetic damage but that decision is up to you.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I have my Galaxy S5 I dropped it a few days ago and now on the right side of the chrome bezel their is a pretty good sized nic on it (I was about to buy a otter box for it). Is it possible to repair? I do have Verizon's phone insurance is damage like this covered? Phone works just fine but that little nic is bothering me. Phone is about 1 month old. Thanks in advance.

You would be better off getting a a case for it. The deductible for the insurance is going to cost you more than it's worth for such minor damage.

Sophia Zhao

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site

Midframe Assembly for Galaxy S5 G900F Charcoal Black This bezel comes with new camera lens and charging cover will cost about $25.99 and buy the adhesive together will cost about $30, which means you need to spend $30 to repair it by yourself. And as the page including replace guide, it's not easy to replace. So it's your choice to replace or buy a new case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX