Anyone get the level in headphones for their s5?

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
These headphones from Samsung look pretty tempting but I wonder how good the sound is. They are a another option of headphones with volume control that would work with our s5.

Anyone get the in ear level in headphones? Let me know what you think and if you would recommend them.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I jumped the gun and ordered some level in ear headphones from Samsung. I will update you guys on the quality and My thoughts.

I also found that the android central team has reviewed this pair of headphones if anyone is interested in a professional review.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I just got the headphones and the buttons on them don't do anything on my s5. The volume buttons and the pause buttons all do nothing. Does anyone know what's going on or if i have to have a setting turned on on my phone so the buttons work? Music plays fine though .

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
They are the new level in ear headphones. I called Samsung and they pretty much just said I got a lemon. Getting a replacement soon.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Unless you provide a link to the device you are talking about, this thread is useless.

I do NOT have a clue as to what you are writing about.

There is an "Old Saying",

"No Pictures" it never happened.... ie, winning a race, the biggest fish story, etc....

In forums, it is "No Links", it don't exist and therefore the readers are clueless.

There is No Way that we can ALL be aware of every little gadget that has been introduced in our world.

So please, provide a link or the thread will die

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze