What micro sd card?

NoNexus

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Size depends on the phone, most are microSD. I have a San Disk that I have been using since the Fascinate and it has never let me down

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
You can usually find great deals on the cards through Amazon and sometimes Best Buy. I'd get the biggest card your wallet can afford. I use a SanDisk while other people may prefer another brand. Just go with a well known brand and not a cheap knockoff.

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I would be careful about buying cards from third-party sellers through Amazon (as opposed to cards sold directly by Amazon). Apparently there is a thriving counterfeit micro SD card industry and it's easy to get burned with a bogus product that's not as big or fast as advertised.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought the new Kingston 32GB (ran out of 64GB) UHC I Class 10 for $22.99 (64GB was $43.99) with a 90MB/s read & 45MB/s write. It is fast!

Not sure when it changed but I noticed the 32GB out of the box, is 32.08GB?

EDIT: Sale is over and this is Canada Computers. This is for my LG G3, I also have the 64GB Kingston Class 10 but not at these speed, I think it's similar the the SanDisk that's posted here.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
SanDisk or Samsung, both are great, but be careful where you buy. I am biased against Amazon as there are times that they seem to misrepresent what is being sold. I trust Best Buy and sometimes they are a bit more cost wise but certainly represent their products well and stand behind them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app