cool my s5 survived and forgot to tell story was yesterday

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
In the morning I just saw my phone was at the swimming pool and I don't know how much was there the pool isn't deep so around 1 meter etc
I picked it up unfortunately phone was not in lock code etc it did call many people and after picking it up went to the AQUA PARK what happened ? I forgot my phone at the pocket and I didn't know my phone was at my pocket until it did vibrate
the funny thing phone survive at water
then you complain this s5 breaks at water it's resistant that's why I got scared

Posted via Android Central App

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
In the morning I just saw my phone was at the swimming pool and I don't know how much was there the pool isn't deep so around 1 meter etc
I picked it up unfortunately phone was not in lock code etc it did call many people and after picking it up went to the AQUA PARK what happened ? I forgot my phone at the pocket and I didn't know my phone was at my pocket until it did vibrate
the funny thing phone survive at water
then you complain this s5 breaks at water it's resistant that's why I got scared

Posted via Android Central App

What's your native language ? Just wondering . It's very hard to make sense of this post .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet