Textra Users

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
When talking on the phone, I would get a text on textra and it would not make any notification sound. Does anyone have this problem?

iphone5s

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Isn't there a phone setting that will let you be interrupted, or not, during calls? Try there. I'd check for you but my phone is not with me at the moment.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Isn't there a phone setting that will let you be interrupted, or not, during calls? Try there. I'd check for you but my phone is not with me at the moment.

There must be because when I get a text during a call Textra will vibrate. I don't remember exactly where I set that though.

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site

I check the call settings under notify call settings and checked it. Let see if it works.

iphone5s

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
ok still the same. no notification sound during phone calls. weird.
So just to be sure, you have your phone set to notify, and not silent? Just double checking...the Samsung is knee deep in settings, which causes me to overlook some basic things, or combination thereof, from time to time.

Oh, one other thing. If my SD card holds the notify/alert sound files and I've encrypted it and decrypted it incompletely the sound files can't be read.

Settings/Sound/Call/Call Alerts/Notify During Calls

Last edited:

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
So just to be sure, you have your phone set to notify, and not silent? Just double checking...the Samsung is knee deep in settings, which causes me to overlook some basic things, or combination thereof, from time to time.

Oh, one other thing. If my SD card holds the notify/alert sound files and I've encrypted it and decrypted it incompletely the sound files can't be read.

Settings/Sound/Call/Call Alerts/Notify During Calls

So i contacted Textra, they said it's intentional to be silient during phone calls.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay