Josh Smith10

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone, just wondering if you guys and girls use the main sms app that comes with the Samsung S5. I've been looking at using a 3rd party app. What do you use?

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Sms app

Hey everyone, just wondering if you guys and girls use the main sms app that comes with the Samsung S5. I've been looking at using a 3rd party app. What do you use?

Does any know of an sms app that lets u send / initiate the message without backing out of whatever app your using?

Posted from galaxyS5

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

Does any know of an sms app that lets u send / initiate the message without backing out of whatever app your using?

Posted from galaxyS5

I am using Go SMS Pro, the free version ( a PITA, but I can't afford the paid version )

I go back and forth copy/pasting data from and/or to the SMS app and other sources.

I just hit the center menu button and select the other app, or I use the left side Recent Apps touch button to go back and forth. Depends on whether the "other app" has been in use yet or not.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

I'm trying out textra. I like it, but is there a way to set individual notification sounds for certain people?

Posted via Android Central App

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site

Tried textra no send sms via notification panel with out closing app. Dissapointed😧 imma try Go SMS. Chomp does exactly what I want but im getting sms ads. Basically looking for bite sms (iphone jailbreak cydia store) but on my galaxys5 for free.

Posted from galaxyS5

Resendetra

May 21, 2013
Visit site

I used to use Go SMS Pro a couple phones ago, until it turned the texts I sent into gibberish on the other persons phone, did the same when I used it on my last phone also. Thought it was odd. I'm sticking with the stock sms on my S5 Active, but I may try hangouts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam