anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Well I have been using Textra for the longest and I firmly believe that it has everything that stock has and even better. There is only on feature that stock has that I wish Textra would and this is scheduling a message, fortunately is not something that I use every day.

Well, I used Textra before but right now I prefer EVOLVE SMS. You can scheduling messages at EVOLVE. Check out the screenshots.
ere5esa6.jpg
y5y3u6es.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Well I ended up back with gosms. Textra was good, but not customizable and the notification thing bugged me. Chomp was more customizable, but I could not group text.

Posted via Android Central App

joe watson1

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I have a question about these downloaded texting apps. After the install does the app itself have to be open in order for the app to work?

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I love the new design, and my notifications still work the same as always.

How? I couldn't find it in the settings and it disappeared. Fortunately there's plenty of choice in the Play store. I don't really get when devs completely change an app, it's then like trying to choose for me in advance of my ever having seen whatever the new thing is. Very drastic change, but I'm glad it works for some.

Kirk Burkhead

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
How? I couldn't find it in the settings and it disappeared. Fortunately there's plenty of choice in the Play store. I don't really get when devs completely change an app, it's then like trying to choose for me in advance of my ever having seen whatever the new thing is. Very drastic change, but I'm glad it works for some.

I'm not sure if it's in settings, per say. I just know mine still works as it did.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure? I'm running version 2.0 if that helps. I know I can't color customize the contact bubbles.
Thanks! We're on the same page. The Dev sent a message about that so I know the notification texting is still possible. (I uninstalled on Wednesday and I'm using stock Android I found for now.) I may go back to Textra.

Kirk Burkhead

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Thanks! We're on the same page. The Dev sent a message about that so I know the notification texting is still possible. (I uninstalled on Wednesday and I'm using stock Android I found for now.) I may go back to Textra.

Mine updated yesterday around noon if I recall.

pchrist11

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
My notifications are still working the same as well. There are now a few more options in the pop up. I also noticed in version 2.1 "What's New?" it says that customizing the bubble colors is coming soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax