My Galaxy S5 Sm-G900F is stuck on HSPA+ And Has Tmobile LTE bands PLEASE HELP!

A

AC Question

Hey Guys I have a galaxy s5 internationally unlocked version! It should support 4G LTE since it has Tmobiles bands. I set it to LTE/WCDMA/GSM since that was the only option that has LTE in it but I have never been able to connect to LTE. I'm usually alway on EDGE or HSPA or HSPA+. I wanna be able to connect to 4G or 4G LTE. Can you guys help me fix this problem? I'm kinda a noob at this so please explain.! Thanks!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC :)
Have you checked that it supports all of the same LTE bands? If it only has some, then you might just not be in a market where they aren't using one of the supported bands.
Is there anyone else with a T-Mobile S5 you can compare with to see if they are getting LTE?

Calliibro92

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
hey guys ive seen this problems on my phone too i'm still getiing only h+ not the lte or 4g im trying to fix this problem ive found out a lot speaking on this so you need to follow some steps it might work for you (it didn't for me ) so in the dialar type this *#0011# and then a menu will come up press the right corner on the tree buton slect (back) then select (key input) type capital (Q) the pres the right buton again press key input and dial 0000 and after 10 seconds a menu will appear check the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMGb8C1ITiw

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane