You can wash your S5 in your washing machine!

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Have fun with that. We'll be here next week when you come back asking us how to fix your phone that you went swimming with.

brothamoveson

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Got caught in a pretty decent downpour a few months ago on the golf course and my phone was drenched. I have had no issues at all, but I would never intentionally subject it to any type of water test.

Posted via Android Central App

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't now!

Did he put the S5 straight into the washer after it spent an hour in the pool? I didn't listen all the way through. That would be asking for trouble and exceeding the claim.

I was paid very well to house sit for my boss one weekend. I got bored lounging around so figured I will do some serious house cleaning.

I found an S5 left behind so I sealed it and put that in the washer.
He was furious when he got home.
I said I tested the phone and it was working fine.

He said yes but the cat had serious bruising and it was walking funny.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Ille_Jandro

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Ive taken my S5 in to the pool a few times now. I've had no problems at all. The phone will think you connected earphones though but you just have to wait till it dries so it will go back to normal.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I see an insurance claim or a "My phone got wet and doesn't work.. help" post in your future.
OP only found the video. Removed a later post.
You should have quoted this :) :
Ive taken my S5 in to the pool a few times now. I've had no problems at all. The phone will think you connected earphones though but you just have to wait till it dries so it will go back to normal.

Dana McIntosh

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Oh what a shock!

My S5 has just been through the wash on a quick cycle 'not intentionally' and guess what? ready for it?
IT IS NO LONGER WITH US!

so to sum up, always check what your putting through the wash!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae