Is it possible to disable the stock notification panel ? I'd like to use a 3rd party app, Notification Toggle. Thanks.
    09-01-2014 04:29 PM
    I believe the only way to do this is to go individually to each app and the apps settings and disable it there. And if that doesn't work, go to your running apps by pressing the lower left symbol, hold on the app, go to app info, and uncheck notifications. Hope this helps and let me know how Notification Toggle works for you!

Posted via Android Central App
    rob damiani likes this.
    09-02-2014 08:29 PM
    Thanks, but we're talking about 2 different things. Maybe I'm am referring to the wrong feature? The panel that you pull down with access to toggle the wifi/BT/data, etc. That's what I want to disable, not the actual app notifications. Sorry about that.

I believe the only way to do this is to go individually to each app and the apps settings and disable it there. And if that doesn't work, go to your running apps by pressing the lower left symbol, hold on the app, go to app info, and uncheck notifications. Hope this helps and let me know how Notification Toggle works for you!

Posted via Android Central App
    09-02-2014 08:32 PM
    If you are trying to disable the whole panel I am inclined to say no cause it is part of the system... You can edit it and rearrange the icons but not sure about replacing the panel.
    09-02-2014 11:40 PM
    Thanks, but we're talking about 2 different things. Maybe I'm am referring to the wrong feature? The panel that you pull down with access to toggle the wifi/BT/data, etc. That's what I want to disable, not the actual app notifications. Sorry about that.
    Oh haha sorry, I read Notifications and not the Panel part. Yeah I am afraid that you cannot get rid of that from what I know. You can customize it, remove most everything and rearrange the icons. But I don't think you can get rid of it unless removing all the apps does that.
    rob damiani likes this.
    09-07-2014 10:46 PM