iPhone to S5?

CamDroid8

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5 and want an android ASAP! I was 100% sure I was going to get the s5 until a friend of mine told me to check out the G3. Now I am stuck on which to get. I love the Battery life on s5 and love the water proof on it. But the lg g3 just looks like an all around spectacular phone... Please let me know what you guys think!

CamDroid8

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
SWAG YOLO I prefer Android. I love the bigger screen. Water proof. 1080 resolution. 13+ megapixel camera. Faster processor. WAY BETTER BATTERY LIFE. The only thing I will give to apple is the quality feeling but you can't feel it with a case on it anyway...

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I had the G3 for 2 days and returned it for the S5 which is the better device imo. I think you can't get wrong with either one.

Posted from my S5

wcc7777777

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
I have my galaxy s5 and while I may not know a ton about the G3, I do know that whatever you upgrade to will be better than an iPhone. Android changed my whole perspective on phones. My galaxy operates really quick, the battery does last forever, and if I am running out the power saving and ultra power saving is amazing. Plus the removable back allows for an extra battery, which I am buying soon, as well as a micro SD card of up to 128 GB, which you won't need that much, but because of bloatware, you definitely need at least 16. The waterproof feature is nice, especially if you are a clutz like me. The camera is nice, and close to top of the market with all its features, especially compared to an iPhone. Factor all that in plus all the software capabilities and the freedom you have since it is an Android and not an Apple device, and it becomes a top of the market phone. Definitely worth getting, especially with all the Samsung watch gear coming out.

Posted via Android Central App

Cincojoe

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I was in your same shoes and went with the S5. I spent countless hours in AT&T and Best Buy playing with both phones. I was really close to going G3 until I started reading about the overheating issues. I went back to AT&T to see if I could reproduce this issue and I was able to twice. On both times the back of the phone towards the top got really hot.
The 2nd time I showed the tech at AT&T and he told me it's a known issue. I really liked the phone but I'm not willing to deal with that. So here I am on my S5 and I'm loving it!!!! I can't see myself going back to IOS. This phone is so fun. Wait till you get nova launcher prime. WOW! You can do some cool stuff.

They are both great phones. I'm sure you'll be happy with either one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair