is there a way for my S5 to sound a really LOUD alarm when someone unplugs the USB cable at airport?

Carla97220

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I frequently use those free USB charging stations at airport terminals. The only downside is that I have to either standing right next to it, or sit near it and keep my eyes on it at all times.

Is there a way fo my S5 to sound a really LOUD alarm when someone unplugs the USB cable? (which can only be deactivated by unlocking my phone) Seems like a good way to prevent theft in such situations.

Three7s

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Yes, use an app like Tasker, AutomateIT or Macrodroid. Tasker is the best and most integrated with other apps, IMO. AutomateIT is the easiest to use.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I frequently use those free USB charging stations at airport terminals. The only downside is that I have to either standing right next to it, or sit near it and keep my eyes on it at all times.

Is there a way fo my S5 to sound a really LOUD alarm when someone unplugs the USB cable? (which can only be deactivated by unlocking my phone) Seems like a good way to prevent theft in such situations.

Yes there is.

Install MacroDroid and set the trigger to "Power Disconnected"
Set Action to: "launch Application"

Now you need to determine what application you want to run, and what kind of screaming noise you want it to make. A Tornado Siren comes to mind, a Police Siren invokes a lot faster though. There are lots of screaming noises that you can download.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11