Any Verizon phones that have switched to Straight Talk?

Vlosaloty

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone with a verizon S5 switched to Straight Talk on your Verizon S5? If so how is your phone acting since the 4.4.4 update yesterday? After the update last night I had to re enter my APN settings and after I did they did not work anymore before 4.4.4. So I had to scramble to find another APN and I finally got it working again. Anyways I have noticed a few weird things since then. The 4GLTE isnt as strong as it once was since the update. Before I would make a phone call and maybe 3-5 seconds later it would go back to 4G now after the update after a call I will no longer get signal for maybe 25-30 seconds or more then it doesnt immediately go back to 4G LTE like it used to now it goes to G to H then H+ then it will go back and forth with H and H+ for a few then ill finally get 4G LTE again. Anyone else having this problem? Is there any other APN settings that I might be able to try to fix this problem?

Vlosaloty

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I think you should reset your APN settings

Posted via the Android Central App

What do you mean? I have deleted and re entered multiple times and still having this issue. My mobile data just isn't stable right now at all. I'm thinking maybe a factory reset may help? Worth a try i suppose

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton