oleophobuc screen protector

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Since no one will answer, I will update the post by saying I got the Spigen one and so far I'm really liking it. The oils and fingerprints wipe away very easy and the phone doesn't look greasy anymore. Installation was easy and without any problems.

Posted via Android Central App

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Since no one will answer, I will update the post by saying I got the Spigen one and so far I'm really liking it. The oils and fingerprints wipe away very easy and the phone doesn't look greasy anymore. Installation was easy and without any problems.

Posted via Android Central App

If you had said glass screen protectors or done a search on the same you would have found all kinds of threads . I recommend Zagg Glass .

indigogrl79

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
OK I bought the Diamond Glitter screen protector..... (below) didn't know about all these others.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 20140928_154120~2.jpg
    20140928_154120~2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 25

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
OK I bought the Diamond Glitter screen protector..... (below) didn't know about all these others.

I'm confused lol . Do you have 2 acct's / were you the Original poster . LOL . If you're happy with your screen protector don't worry about what others think . Now I have a dumb question. Do you notice the glitter when you're look at things on your screen ? Is it distracting ? I've never seen anything like that before .

OP you could always buy this .http://www.amazon.com/Worlds-Finger...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3927704

indigogrl79

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
No I only have this account. And nope can't see the glitter when the screen is on.... it just adds a little bling to the phone when it's off... =] it's really a neat screen protector and I got 3 in a pack

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech