Bluetooth on Galaxy S5

PPLPaula

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry if this is a repeat. I sent my question before my account was verified.
This phone is driving me crazy. I have searched the answers others are posting but they aren't exactly the same problem. I have had my Galaxy S5 for 3 months and have paired and unpaired to my car several times. I have checked my settings on the phone but I must be missing something. Half the time, I have to manually select my vehicle name again when starting the car. The other half it connects automatically. However, EVERY time I am out of the car and make a call, I have to turn the Bluetooth off on the dialing pad before making the call. Most of the time I don't realize the call is already connected and I just can't hear the other person because the Bluetooth is on. I had a Galaxy Note and a Galaxy 3 before this one and have never had a problem. I could make a call from the car or the house without having to worry about turning something on or off. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry if this is a repeat. I sent my question before my account was verified.
This phone is driving me crazy. I have searched the answers others are posting but they aren't exactly the same problem. I have had my Galaxy S5 for 3 months and have paired and unpaired to my car several times. I have checked my settings on the phone but I must be missing something. Half the time, I have to manually select my vehicle name again when starting the car. The other half it connects automatically. However, EVERY time I am out of the car and make a call, I have to turn the Bluetooth off on the dialing pad before making the call. Most of the time I don't realize the call is already connected and I just can't hear the other person because the Bluetooth is on. I had a Galaxy Note and a Galaxy 3 before this one and have never had a problem. I could make a call from the car or the house without having to worry about turning something on or off. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Offhand, I am not sure. Have you tried posting this on our sister site, Connectedly?
Ask a Question - Connectedly Forum