I haven't had an android device since droid x and Gingerbread. I have had 4 generations of iphones since the droid x days and decided to look at android again after 3 members of my extend family have all switch to S3 and S4's in the last year away from Iphone. So my question is the S5 still a top of the line android to compare to the iphone 6 and 6 plus? It seems to be in the middle screen size wise. I have been lurking the forums and read the S5 can have overheating issue with certain activities along with being sluggish from time to time. The main reason I switched away from android was lag switching screens and lock ups I don't want to go back to that . I have been comparing the LG G3 , S5 and note 4 have been my researched phones on verizon. I really wanted the moto x pure experience by the two things I have to have is good battery and great camera. I use the camera for work and its my main family camera. thanks
    09-20-2014 11:47 PM
    I haven't had an android device since droid x and Gingerbread. I have had 4 generations of iphones since the droid x days and decided to look at android again after 3 members of my extend family have all switch to S3 and S4's in the last year away from Iphone. So my question is the S5 still a top of the line android to compare to the iphone 6 and 6 plus? It seems to be in the middle screen size wise. I have been lurking the forums and read the S5 can have overheating issue with certain activities along with being sluggish from time to time. The main reason I switched away from android was lag switching screens and lock ups I don't want to go back to that . I have been comparing the LG G3 , S5 and note 4 have been my researched phones on verizon. I really wanted the moto x pure experience by the two things I have to have is good battery and great camera. I use the camera for work and its my main family camera. thanks
    If you want to get away from lag stay with the Moto X or perhaps the Nexus 5/6. The Nexus 5 is kinda old so you might wanna wait for the Nexus 6, which if the rumored specs are true will arguably be the best phone ever made

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5
    09-21-2014 12:11 AM
    Only drawback of moto phones is their camera. You won't find worst camera in major brands.
    09-21-2014 12:22 AM
    My vote is yes very much so. I love my s5 and wouldn't trade it for a case of iphones. Of course the iPhone is top of the line too. But I honestly don't see what everyone is complaining about when it comes to the s5. It's super fast. I don't experience any lag issues in anything I do on the phone. I love the light weight feel of the phone (without a case that is). Doesn't in any way feel cheap to me I love the battery life. I get a day and hall's most of the time and I never use the power saving mode. The camera is outstanding and the screen is incredible maybe I am all alone on this but alone I will stand. The s5 is still a top of the line flag ship phone in every regard in my book. I am totally satisfied and can't fine one thing to complain about.
    anon(749368) likes this.
    09-23-2014 12:29 AM