What's the best launcher for the Galaxy S5?

freightguy70

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
So far Nova. Played with some others per recommendations and I keep going back to Nova. The interface to me is cleaner.

Posted via the Android Central App

freightguy70

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
This is another. This is why I like it. I drive tractor trailer for a living. Local guy I am. My phone is in a phone holder while I'm driving so the sideways icons for me is awesome.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-21-20-25-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-09-21-20-25-37.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 222

hawkwind212

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Next 3D, then Apex, or nova. Also holo launcher is pretty good if you want something that is compact and fast. Those are all the ones I own, but I would also like to try action and smart launcher.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

jaybird28

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
New to Droid. What is a launcher? Doesn't it come with something like (Internet Explorer). Sometimes we ask silly questions but we all learn something everyday

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
So far Nova. Played with some others per recommendations and I keep going back to Nova. The interface to me is cleaner.

I agree with this.

I tried some other launchers including the new Google Launcher.

All of them had something that I did not like, and I kept going back to Nova (Prime)

I like its' clean layout, it is fast, supports Folders, and it offers a host of Shortcut options, Widgets for anything you might need.

And most importantly, it can make backups of your home pages and store them in a large variety of ways. I always email them to myself and store them on my Desktop PC.

cydewaze

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
I've been using Solo launcher, but after all the Nova talk on this forum I decided to try it. Oddly, Nova seems to be pretty much identical to Solo in every way. The settings screen is nearly identical. I don't get it. Maybe Solo is a fork of Nova or something.

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Used Go Launcher for a while but since I got Nova Prime I didn't look for anything else. Maybe it's because I paid for it or maybe it just works....

Posted via Android Central App

theonlybuster

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Nova is by far my favorite.
But I like Smart Launcher for it's simplicity for my day to day use. Just the icons I need on a single page.
Thankfully hot-swapping between the 2 is exceptionally easy.

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I have tried Nova, Apex, Aviate et al. Nova is the one I always end up sticking to. However, on my Nexus 5, I have been having screen and widget reload issues with Nova, which has forced me back to the stock GN launcher for the time being.

indigogrl79

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I bought Nova right away but found GO Launcher Prime to be my favorite.... (because of the pretty girly themes)

Perhaps I'm just way to much into personalizing stuff!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11