Hi. I am new here. I purchased my Samsung S5 about 5 months ago. And I am having problems with my charger. I plug it in to charge and it says it is charging but it's not. I don't keep my phone on the charger all the time. Only at night when I go to bed. When I woke this morning it was at 10% and it seems when I put it on the charger the battery percentage goes down even faster. I have taken the battery out, I have plugged it into my PC, I have turned it off to charge and nothing. It is now at 1%. I have not used any other charger on my phone and I even tried to clean the end of the charger(wiping it off) Will I just need to take it to At&t and have them replace it, or is there something I can do to get it charging in the mean time??
    09-29-2014 08:54 AM
    Hi. I am new here. I purchased my Samsung S5 about 5 months ago. And I am having problems with my charger. I plug it in to charge and it says it is charging but it's not. I don't keep my phone on the charger all the time. Only at night when I go to bed. When I woke this morning it was at 10% and it seems when I put it on the charger the battery percentage goes down even faster. I have taken the battery out, I have plugged it into my PC, I have turned it off to charge and nothing. It is now at 1%. I have not used any other charger on my phone and I even tried to clean the end of the charger(wiping it off) Will I just need to take it to At&t and have them replace it, or is there something I can do to get it charging in the mean time??
    Welcome to the forums.
    Have you tried any other charger to see if it will work? You may have a bad cable or wall unit.
    09-29-2014 09:52 AM
    Sounds like a duff battery to me if its also not charging from your PC, could be the charger cable, but unlikely. Take it to AT&T.
    09-29-2014 10:45 AM