I'm no stranger to Android at all. But since this last update I cannot get sound out of video on the Internet. Like if I click on a YouTube video no sound. If I click on some links from different apps where it would open up a new page it crashes chrome out. And the camera in my opinion is absolutely horrible compared to other phones I've had in the past. It seems like every picture I take is grainy. Out doors indoors doesn't matter what time of day or setting I'm in. I'm just sick of it. I've done the davlik cache wipes and pulled the battery. I absolutely refuse to start on the path of factory data resetting my phone like I had to with my Motorola which was why I moved away from Android to begin with . I came back because this phone seemed great but now I'm starting to regret it. It's not a rogue app either because besides Facebook, I only have android central and arcane legends on this phone. They were there since day one and nothing else has been downloaded besides updates. Anyone else having the issue of not being able to play sound on videos with chrome? Sorry for the rant but I was just about to try and see if this phone bends like the iPhone 6+. Extremely frustrated.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-29-2014 03:40 PM
    You might have to do a factory reset.

Next time wait to do the update, and see if others are having problems with it.

09-29-2014 03:45 PM
    I also forgot to add that since the last update sometimes my alarms don't go off. I've been late to work three times thinking that I slept through it. Set two alarms on my blackberry a minute before my android. I definitely was not sleeping through them they weren't going off. I just don't want to live that lifestyle of factory resetting my phone every couple of weeks again. I don't do much besides read news articles and go on Facebook occasionally.

09-29-2014 03:48 PM
    I also forgot to add that since the last update sometimes my alarms don't go off. I've been late to work three times thinking that I slept through it. Set two alarms on my blackberry a minute before my android. I definitely was not sleeping through them they weren't going off. I just don't want to live that lifestyle of factory resetting my phone every couple of weeks again. I don't do much besides read news articles and go on Facebook occasionally.

Big updates can sometimes cause a bug with Android. I hate to admit it .. but .. it is fact and cannot be denied. Factory Resetting usually solves the issue. You could always try another phone such as an iPhone if you don't do much with your phone and simply want to not worry about resetting it a ton. I mean ... sometimes iPhone do need reset but it is easier to restore.
    09-29-2014 05:51 PM
    Do a factory data reset .
    09-29-2014 06:36 PM