Get S5 but keep Ipad?

diver110

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
My phone contract will be expiring. As my cell is my only phone, and I travel some, I like to repace it every two years. A phone failure in the wrong place could be a nightmare. My Ipad air though is fairly new. How awkward is it to have an S5 and an Ipad (as opposed to a Samsung tablet)?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Its not awkward at all. I have an s5, a nook reader, iPad, and an ipod. I had an android tablet, but it was cheap and didn't last long. The only apple product I would not buy at the moment is the phone. Other than that I like android and Apple. You should buy and keep the products you like no matter what brand.

Posted via Android Central App

P_Devil

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
There's nothing wrong with having devices that run different operating systems in different ecosystems. I have a Galaxy S5 along with a Tab Pro 8.4 but the two never directly communicate with each other (there's also not some secret Samsung backdoor meeting going on). I mainly use my Surface Pro 2 as my primary desktop (when it's docked), ultrabook, and tablet. My fiance kept her iPad mini after getting rid of her iPhone 4S for a Galaxy S5. It's all about what makes you feel comfortable and what you want to do.

I really don't see much benefit in having both a Samsung smartphone and tablet. The only one I could think of is being able to share apps across each device. Buy it once on your S5 but download it on your tablet as well. It wouldn't have to be a Samsung tablet though, it could be any Android tablet.

freightguy70

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
I have S5. Ipad 4TH Gen and a mini. I prefer the Ipads when home compared to phone due to better options and general use. On the road though. I drive tractor trailer. I would be lost without my S5.

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy S5

diver110

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. Any issues in getting photos from the S5 to the Ipad? I assume put them on computer harddrive, import into Itunes, and synch?

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Some people like having the same everything and other like having different. I like having different so I don't get bored with one over the other. Its really how you feel.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad