Calendar will sync from cloud to device but not from device to cloud.

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I seem to have a problem, Calendar events I post on the cloud seem to sync fine with the device. But Calandar events I post on the device don't sync to the cloud. I have tried all kinds of fixes such as deleting data and cache in calendar storage, deleting my google account in settings and putting it back on, checking internal memory. I even checked if any program was in the turned off section in the application manager and did not find that. I currently use a rooted Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-900A with the NG3 firmware. Why doesn't the events posted on my device show up on the google calendar webpage when I sync, but works fine the other way around? Can someone please explain?

millerwa76

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
On your phone: Settings/Accounts/Google/Your Account (the google acct you wish to sync)/Sync Calendar

Make sure that your calendar is set to sync.

coloanotom

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem (I read that the built in google sync is simply broken on some devices) and therefore installed a third part app. Now the sync works just fine. I'm using CalendarSync Trial which can be found e.g. at the Play Store

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech