I am using S5 (Verizon) to access my company email. While I can see emails sent to my inbox, I am unable to view emails once moved into a folder.

Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions on what I can try to resolve?

It sees all of the folders and I changed setting from "3 days" to "all" but the folders are still empty. Of course when I login with my laptop, all of the emails are there.

Please let me know. Thanks.
    10-08-2014 07:27 AM
    I am using S5 (Verizon) to access my company email. While I can see emails sent to my inbox, I am unable to view emails once moved into a folder.

Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions on what I can try to resolve?

It sees all of the folders and I changed setting from "3 days" to "all" but the folders are still empty. Of course when I login with my laptop, all of the emails are there.

Please let me know. Thanks.
    The stock Samsung email app sucks. I personally use Aqua Mail and love it. There is a free version and I'd suggest checking it out. The only downfall to the free version is that it puts a signature in your emails that says something like "sent from Aqua Mail app" or something. It also limits you to 2 or 3 accounts. The paid version allows you to have as many accounts as you want and the ability to remove the signature.

I've also heard good things about Blue Mail.
    10-08-2014 07:32 AM
    Thanks for reply but I don't plan to use a different application. Just wondering if anyone has any tips or advice on how I can troubleshoot this.

If I can view all of the folders and even see the emails in some other folders, I can't be that far off.
    10-08-2014 07:36 AM
    Thanks for reply but I don't plan to use a different application. Just wondering if anyone has any tips or advice on how I can troubleshoot this.

If I can view all of the folders and even see the emails in some other folders, I can't be that far off.
    I think you're selling yourself short by being adamant about sticking with the stock app. It's pure garbage compared to what is available.

Anyway, are you speaking of the Gmail app or the Samsung mail app?
    10-08-2014 07:00 PM
    I forgot to mention that I am required to use the Mobileiron app which is the only way to access company email.

Was hoping there was an easy to way to resolve the issue I am having with not being able to see emails inside folders. The phone has the folders blank but they show up right away on my latptop running Outlook.

I am open to any suggestions. Don't a 3rd party app would work though as my employer would not permit access.
    10-08-2014 08:19 PM
    I wish we could get some help though. If I can see the folders, why don't the emails in them show up?
    10-10-2014 07:09 AM
    I don't use the email app, but could it be that those folders aren't set up to sync?
    10-10-2014 07:17 AM
    I've enabled all the folders and sub folders to sync. I can see sub folder when viewing.

However, when I attempt to enable the sync for those folders they are not there. Why?
    10-10-2014 07:21 AM