S5 moving movies to SD card

greddycivic7

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Can someone give me a complete, from the very beggining to end guide to moving downloaded mp4 movies from my internal memory on to my SD card? Everytime I use the "my files" stock app to move or copy the movies, the files move properly BUT when I go to play the movies I get a "sorry this file cannot be played" message. I bought a new Samsung class 10 64 GB card, threw it right in and this is where I'm at. All I want to do is move the movie files from my internal memory to my sd card. Please give a step by step guide because whatever I'm doing isn't working. I've tried doing this on the phone, on the computer, using 3rd party apps like es, b2 etc and I've also tried different players like MX. Please help!!

Philtronic

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Format your new card first, format it in your phone... for the rest, it's just the usual copy and paste.

If it doesn't work, try a new card because it may be defective.

Ph.

Posted via the Android Central App

greddycivic7

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
After months of trying to fix this, I threw in an old sd card formatted it, and boom works like a charm. I should have known better than to trust a brand new Samsung class 10 cArd I bought on ebay.

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Yep, the fakes on Amazon and eBay look perfect. The only way to confirm them is to contact the manufacturer. At least Amazon will refund you, no quibble.

Posted via the Android Central App

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I've never bought an SD card from eBay. I've always bought them from Amazon. I once bought a 32GB card from Amazon, but it was from a third party seller. It wasn't cheap. It was the going rate. Anyhow it only had 2GB of storage space despite being advertised as 32GB. I returned it and got a refund.

My advice is either buy from a reputable store or if buying online only buy from Amazon and make sure it's from Amazon directly. Don't buy from third party sellers. You will get a genuine card. Also if you buy from Amazon directly and anything happens to it down the line i.e it becomes corrupted you can get an exchange/refund.

Posted from my nexus 7 2013

Northern.dj

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I agree Ebay has been told about this but there are plenty of people willing to have a go
Amazon is the place or if in the USA Bestbuys or UK Ebuyer are good as well

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463