Hello Everyone,
    Well I had installed Go Launcher and I thought I had successfully uninstalled it cause I didn't like it, obviously. Well my phone still looks as if I never uninstalled it. I have searched through my phone to try and get it back to normal, I have gone to the play store and uninstalled it there as well, but nothing has changed. Please help
    10-15-2014 10:36 PM
    Hello Everyone,
    Well I had installed Go Launcher and I thought I had successfully uninstalled it cause I didn't like it, obviously. Well my phone still looks as if I never uninstalled it. I have searched through my phone to try and get it back to normal, I have gone to the play store and uninstalled it there as well, but nothing has changed. Please help
    Go to SETTINGS.... APPLICATIONS.... DOWNLOADED... scroll down and see if it is listed there. If it is than click the UNINSTALL button. I hope I was of some help to you.
    10-15-2014 10:44 PM
    I had done that already... so now its not showing up at all but my phone still looks the same as if I hadn't uninstalled it
    10-15-2014 11:08 PM
    Try this go to settings/default application manager/home/touchwiz home at least that should get u bac to square one and restart your device

Posted via the Android Central App
    Nicole Ebert likes this.
    10-16-2014 01:58 PM
    That worked!!! Thank you so much!!
    10-20-2014 08:14 PM
    Thanks for all the advice. I went to settings-home and uninstalled from there. I then turned the device off and on.. When it came back on it looked liked I had done nothing until I remembered to change my wallpaper.
    01-07-2016 10:43 AM
    Thanks for all the advice. I went to settings-home and uninstalled from there. I then turned the device off and on.. When it came back on it looked liked I had done nothing until I remembered to change my wallpaper.
    Easier way, for those searching for this answer still: go to Google play, search for 'go launcher z' (a different icon pops up, but don't worry about it). Uninstall via app review page. Power down completely, then restart. No more horrible Google screens that make you want to pull out your hair. You may want to turn off your wifi before powering down, then sign back in. When I was finally able to get rid of go launcher, my wifi connection suddenly stopped working. All good after figuring out above steps.
    05-05-2016 12:30 PM
    What you want to do is open the Play Store, find the app you installed and uninstall from there. Once you do, shut off your phone and turn it back on. unlock your phone and choose TouchWiz Launcher, your phone will be returned to normal, but it will still have the backround the app installed, you can change this back to the previous wallpaper.
    07-26-2016 04:32 PM
    Hello Everyone,
    Well I have downloaded it and I can't find my google play store at all and I can't get it off my phone please help me it's driving me insane
    09-29-2016 07:33 PM
    Got stuck with this app too. Go to settings, Apps, then select Settings in the Apps view and then go to Home App. Switch this back to Google Now Launcher. Now you should be able to just grab the Go Launcher shortcut uninstall it.
    10-05-2016 03:26 AM
    i uninstalled Go launcher but i am still getting ads. its making me go crazy
    10-28-2016 03:22 AM
    Thanks for your help I know you weren't talking to me but I came here and saw your post and it helped me get Go Launcher off my android.
    10-30-2016 05:34 PM
    yes!!! thanks so much!
    11-14-2016 08:29 AM
    ThankYou, Worked perfect . NOT THE APP , Your instructions
    01-14-2017 07:35 AM
    Hi there I downloaded this app I deleted 5 times nothing looks the same so I try wallpapers and nothing changed please help me please
    10-05-2017 09:15 PM