My wife has had a phone for years that has a physical keyboard. Her phone broke and since there aren't any physical keyboard smartphones anymore. She carries a Blackberry for work and hates it. She is deciding to get a Galaxy S5. My question is are there any good keyboard cases for the S5? I have looked on Amazon and they have a couple, but they are not reviewed very well.

It would be nice to have a case that you type on while standing and holding the phone. It does not look like the ones on Amazon work that well.

I appreciate your thoughts, thanks.
    10-16-2014 02:56 PM
    Before my first smartphone, I had a Sanyo Incognito. That had a touch keypad and opened up to a physical keyboard. My next device after that was an S2. I figured, my choices for physical keyboards are diminishing, so I may as well turn to the on screen ones. I haven't looked back.
    The keyboard is just one more physical thing to go wrong, wear out, etc..

I would suggest this: your wife gets the S5, and get that phone. Then order the keyboards Gor her. Who knows...she might get accustomed to a touch keyboard while waiting for the Amazon one to arrive. If not, at least she can test what you got.

Sent from an AOSP M8
    10-16-2014 03:44 PM