So there are a gazillion threads about battery life but phone usage doesn't always get mentioned/reported. And since there are SO many configurations you really can't compare ap...er, oranges to oranges. So, how many hours per day do YOU use your phone and are YOU happy/satisfied with your battery life?
    On average I use mine 1 to 1.25 hours a day and get up to 2 1/2 days on one charge. It's usually around 10% when I recharge. And I'm happy with the battery life. The latest update (4.4.4) seems to have boosted battery life a little more.

Monica
    10-21-2014 05:43 PM
    So there are a gazillion threads about battery life but phone usage doesn't always get mentioned/reported. And since there are SO many configurations you really can't compare ap...er, oranges to oranges. So, how many hours per day do YOU use your phone and are YOU happy/satisfied with your battery life?
    On average I use mine 1 to 1.25 hours a day and get up to 2 1/2 days on one charge. It's usually around 10% when I recharge. And I'm happy with the battery life. The latest update (4.4.4) seems to have boosted battery life a little more.

Monica
    This is the honest answer I can give. Once I charge my phone to 100% I'm constantly on my phone. Without letting the phone stay on stand by. I can get about 12 hrs maybe 15 hrs that's pushing it. The max on screen time I ever had was 6hrs close to 7hrs. Anyone who is getting a day or two days either have an extended battery or they let the phone sit over night to build up hours. I'm pretty happy with the phone. Although at times I feel like I need an extended battery cause I'm constantly on my phone. But I'm always near a charger as well. I hope this helps.

Verizon Galaxy S5 ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    10-21-2014 05:53 PM
    All damn day alll day at work I listen to music. sumtimes all nite my wife to alll day luv my S5. Luv the screen the most

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-21-2014 05:58 PM
    Loads......

I wouldn't like to think how much time I actually spend on it....

Posted via Android Central App
    10-21-2014 06:01 PM
    Loads......

I wouldn't like to think how much time I actually spend on it....

Same...same...
    10-21-2014 06:05 PM
    1-2 hours a day.
    10-21-2014 06:43 PM
    its changes day 2 day but some days up to 10hrs if I'm making a music track
    plugged in to the mains

if I'm not making music and just browsing maybe 2-3hrs some days
    10-21-2014 06:58 PM
    Probably about 6 calls/day averaging about 3-5 minutes per call.

Anywhere from .5 to 1 hours on the internet surfing for news, emails, looking up car prices on jalopies.... I need a brand new car for less than $3,000 bux (ya, right).... searching craigslist and so forth......

SMS don't really count for anyone, no matter how many you send/rcve.

some forum use maybe.....

battery gives me about 3 days usually, but notice MacroDroid turns the internet off when the phone is asleep.
    10-21-2014 07:42 PM
    I'm on my phone all day if I'm not sleep. I mostly surf the net, Facebook, Twitter, texting, and Instagram. I ignore all phone calls. If I do answer those conversations don't last long. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it's hard for me to gauge my battery usage since I always have my phone in my hand, but the battery seems fine. Much better than my s3 . within an hour my phone would be dead.

10-21-2014 08:04 PM
    I'm using it close to an hour to an hour and a half each day. I keep the power saver mode on and usually end up with close to 60% by bed time. I am satisfied with the battery life so far.
    10-21-2014 09:20 PM
    In a work day I use it about 6 hours. I listen to music, text and watch some video and to catch up on the news.. On my off time probably around 4 hours. I stream YouTube documentaries from my phone to my Roku 3. The thing I use least is using it to talk.
    10-21-2014 10:58 PM