Has anyone found a way to fix the issue the S5's gallery has with lumping all Facebook pictures together (unlike split into their FB albums on my old S3)? It's so inconvenient and I end up going into the FB app and look the picture up there and download it to my phone instead of looking through 1,500 pictures.
    10-22-2014 02:27 AM
    Has anyone found a way to fix the issue the S5's gallery has with lumping all Facebook pictures together (unlike split into their FB albums on my old S3)? It's so inconvenient and I end up going into the FB app and look the picture up there and download it to my phone instead of looking through 1,500 pictures.
    No "fix" its by design and/or an oversight as i/most users see it. Maybe it will be fixed in Lollipop? Its not just in the FB app either its any 3rd party app which uses your photos.
    No "fix" its by design and/or an oversight as i/most users see it. Maybe it will be fixed in Lollipop? Its not just in the FB app either its any 3rd party app which uses your photos.
    ItsMeMandi likes this.
    10-22-2014 06:35 AM