What IS this dancing android robot??

ekn18

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Twice I have unlocked my phone to see a white android robot dancing on my screen. He appears over top of my current screen (home screen, facebook, etc) and stays for a few seconds then disappears. It does not appear to be tied to any apps nor does it seem to impact my phone. Would love your insight! Thanks!Screenshot_2014-10-21-21-43-13.jpgScreenshot_2014-10-21-21-43-17.jpg

cameronsmummy

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I have had this recently too. Then it takes me to the app store for a game download..I don't understand why it's started doing this. Any insight would be great. (LG G3)

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I dont know wat it is but I would reboot to recovery and wipe the dalvic partition clear your browser history and cache to from all browsers stored on phone

Posted via the Android Central App

Trinlu27

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Iv had the same little danceing guy on a few diffrent devices...right bafour they crash...I don't believe it adware or malware or any type of virus...I've tried factory data reset hard reset and nothing's worse and eventually the phone will crash...when i say crash i mean turn off and never turn on agian or show any sine of life...its like the little guy knows whats going to happen and hes laughing at me....little basterd