04-16-2018 06:02 PM
29 12
tools
    Hi hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me.
    I have a galaxy s5 that has now run out of storage, but I have a ad card in that is basically empty, I have tried moving the videos and photos onto the sd card but I keep getting a failed message I'm doing it through the my files app but no joy I can't even create another foldean to move them into on the sd as this also gives me a failed message.
    Hopefully someone can shed some light on this prob for me manythanks
    ps. I also have just changed from Apple to a HTC one m8 so any tips and tricks I should know about on that phone would be great, before you think I'm greedy the s5 is the wife's lol.
    Many thanks
    Just try switching on nd off ur phn its starts working again
    10-13-2017 08:03 PM
    Hi hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me.
    I have a galaxy s5 that has now run out of storage, but I have a ad card in that is basically empty, I have tried moving the videos and photos onto the sd card but I keep getting a failed message I'm doing it through the my files app but no joy I can't even create another foldean to move them into on the sd as this also gives me a failed message.
    Hopefully someone can shed some light on this prob for me manythanks
    ps. I also have just changed from Apple to a HTC one m8 so any tips and tricks I should know about on that phone would be great, before you think I'm greedy the s5 is the wife's lol.
    Many thanks
    i have same problem. i try another sd but it work. my friends try my sd. he move a picture from internal storage to my sdcard. it works too. whats wrong? the phone or the sd??
    please answer this
    12-29-2017 10:42 AM
    An app can save files in a folder it made on the SD card, but it can't save files in a folder made by another app - unless the phone is rooted and you change a system file. Just another bad choice by Google.
    12-30-2017 12:25 PM
    If you have developer options turned on this may cause you not to be able to move items. I was having this problem and as soon as I turned the developer options off, I moved the files without any issues.
    YOU ARE THE SHIZNIT MECH25! I would never have thought to turn off developer options but that did the trick. I can't thank you enough!
    04-16-2018 06:02 PM
29 12