I've searched and can't find any solutions so I'm turning to the forum for help. I did find answers to other issues searching.

I recently gave up on Motorola and bought a Galaxy S5. Everything seems fine except I can't play a single embedded youtube video from anywhere. It's driving me absolutely nuts. Clicking on a video is like clicking on a blank screen-absolutely nothing happens. If I hold on the video, I get no other options IE save, open link, etc.

Verizon has no idea what is going on. I spoke with 2 levels of tech support. The second person even called Samsung and got a live person but he had no idea either. I'm not much of a techie so aside from clearing cache in 2 different places (or ways?) I can't explain much more that we did. Before a factory reset was decided upon, Verizon told me to take the phone back and exchange it for another one. Before I do that, I wanted to make sure I explored every option available.

So, I beg of you AndroidCentral people... what's going on and is there a way to fix it? I appreciate the help and will buy the first round of beers.
    10-26-2014 05:16 PM
    10-27-2014 07:08 AM
    Gives me the option to open the above video with Chrome or the YouTube app. Other than that everything seems to function normally

Posted via Android Central App
    10-27-2014 07:11 AM
    A. This worked perfectly. Thanks for posting.
    B. It was freakin' hilarious! I haven't seen any old Cheech & Chong in ages!!
    10-27-2014 11:16 AM