Still don't have KK 4.4.4

Philipp Yeo

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Hmm... Might have to give it a try, me thinks. 😈

Boom! From My S5

It's actually pretty okay. Aside from the massive delay when pressing the recent apps button, everything's fine.

I'm loving the notifications, plus the banner type design looks amazing.

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I decided to go ahead and try, however when I try to load the extracted file into Odin, it immediately crashes. Any ideas?

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Thank you. Also what source file did you use? Did you download an update for your own phone early or did you try and get another models update? That may be what I'm doing wrong.

Philipp Yeo

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Go get a Lollipop version, not the 4.4.4/4.4.2 versions. I downloaded the Poland version because they had 5.0 (and I know the Korean versions are extremely bloated)

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I was trying to download the one from Malaysia. Kept getting a "Fail" after nandwrite. Tried two different versions of Odin.

Boom! From My S5

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Well, its pretty obvious this isn't going to happen. Odin's just not giving me the time of day. So I guess I will wait for AT&T to get their crap together and send it out. :(

Philipp Yeo

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Well, its pretty obvious this isn't going to happen. Odin's just not giving me the time of day. So I guess I will wait for AT&T to get their crap together and send it out. :(

I see your mistake here. You have an AT&T model. It only works for the SM-G900F Variant. Check yours in the settings>about phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC