How to fully sync email?

Alix L

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi all - any advice would be much appreciated!

I've just started using an S5, and I've discovered the same issue I had with the S3 and emails after the last firmware upgrade.

My default email is hotmail. It's set as the exchange server and I've set the sync settings to push - and I am notified when a new email arrives. BUT the phone doesn't recognise when I have opened / deleted / moved emails on the PC and keeps showing '18 unread' when in fact, there are no unread emails. This then becomes progressively more out of date.

Does anyone know how to correct this? I will be forever in your debt, it's like having a stone in my shoe :-\

Alix

davidblake

Banned
Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi all - any advice would be much appreciated!

I've just started using an S5, and I've discovered the same issue I had with the S3 and emails after the last firmware upgrade.

My default email is hotmail. It's set as the exchange server and I've set the sync settings to push - and I am notified when a new email arrives. BUT the phone doesn't recognise when I have opened / deleted / moved emails on the PC and keeps showing '18 unread' when in fact, there are no unread emails. This then becomes progressively more out of date.

Does anyone know how to correct this? I will be forever in your debt, it's like having a stone in my shoe :-\

Alix

Well, that was weird have you tried removing the hotmail account and then again try adding back and see if that works out for you !

Brittny O

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Mine has been doing the SAME thing since I got it in May. It's incredibly annoying. Yes, deleting and readding the acct works, but there HAS to be another solution. I'm so sick of deleting and readding four or five accts at a time every few weeks. :( anyone?!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc