my Verizon s5 is NOT ROOTED.. i have all my photos and music saved to my SD card. I want to back up just these files somewhere just in case my SD card ever takes a dump. What is the best app or cloud service to use for this?
    10-29-2014 08:07 AM
    If you have windows 8 PCs I would use Onedrive for your photos. I think you get 15gb free. Onedrive is integrated in windows 8 and is easy to use. I know photos can be backed up automatically with android. For music I would just copy to your PC every so often or you would have to manually upload your music to onedrive.
    10-29-2014 09:46 AM
    I have a Macbook Pro. What do you mean backed up automatically for android on photos ?? as far as music goes, if im spot buying songs here and there and want to copy to pc once a month, how would i know which songs i had downloaded to copy? if i just copied all to a music folder, wouldnt it have duplicates of all the music thats already saved?
    10-29-2014 10:38 AM
    Ok, i am using google drive to sync my photos and videos, can this work for music as well? If not how can i backup that? Does it have to be to my computer?, or is there a cloud service that will backup music as well?
    my verizon s5 is not rooted.. I have all my photos and music saved to my sd card. I want to back up just these files somewhere just in case my sd card ever takes a dump. What is the best app or cloud service to use for this?
    10-29-2014 12:53 PM