Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ (SM-G901F) underrated

Lance321

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I just got myself the Galaxy S5 4G+ in Singapore. I feel that this phone is really snappy and fast. It has the snapdragon 805 processor, adreno 420 gpu and LTE-A support. It is nothing like the korean LTE-A version with quad HD, 3 GB RAM, but I feel that the snapdragon 805 really flies with the 1080p. I am impressed with the speed of the phone. It runs android 4.4.4 kit kat out of the box.The 4g+ or LTE-A is very fast as well. My telco supports it. Loving it! I just wanted to post my initial impressions of it and share it with you guys. I hope samsung supports this phone with quick updates and android 5.0

Lance321

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for sharing...
You make me wanted a s5

Sent from my phone with tapatalk

I actually skipped the original S5 as I was not too keen after reading about it, but when this version was announced, I immediately bought it. I feel that this version may be overlooked since it is not the quad HD korean version and because of the note 4. It is a very fast and responsive phone, and I highly recommend it if your country's telco supports LTE-A and you don't want a big screen phone like the note 4. Battery life is also pretty good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670