moving photos from device gallery to Google photos

layne.owen

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to upload individual photo to my Google photos from my device. I do not want all of my device photos uploaded. When I select a photo and hit share and select photos, it asks me what account to upload to. I hit upload but it doesn't work. I have also tried dragging from the device album and dropping in the picasa album but it says unsupported file. I suggestions?

Last edited:

cizake

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I am trying to upload individual photo to my Google photos from my device. I do not want all of my device photos uploaded. When I select a photo and hit share and select photos, it asks me what account to upload to. I hit upload but it doesn't work. I have also tried dragging from the device album and dropping in the picasa album but it says unsupported file. I suggestions?

Not sure you can deactivate this using Gmail. BUT I usually use the desktop version to download all my pics. They will be downloaded in .zip format. put them back on your phone using Airdroid. That's how I do it.

layne.owen

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Here is another description. I can upload a photo from my device to Google Drive and then move it from Drive to an album in Google Photos or Picasa whatever it is called. I can also turn on auto backup and all photos from my phone will be uploaded to Google Photos but I only want certain ones to be uploaded. Why can't I select a single photo and "share" it to Google Photos?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2