Hi
    I just moved some photos from download album to another one in my documents and when i went to gallery, aaaaall albums disappeared from the gallery except camera album. not just download album - instagram, old photos album, screenshots, whats app pictures, everything.
    i don't have sd card in my phone, so it's not that
    when it looked in my documents/photos, all photos and albums were still there so they are not erased, they are just not showing in gallery and I'm certain I didn't change any settings or display options
    please help!
    11-04-2014 09:12 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Use a file manager app and check to see if there is a file called ".nomedia" in any of the folders that contain photos. .nomedia instructs the system to ignore that folder when looking for photos to display in the Gallery.

If you don't find any .nomedia files, then go to the App Manager, select Gallery, and Force Stop, then Clear Cache/Clear Data. Now open Gallery again, and wait a few seconds for the database to repopulate. Do you see the photos now?
    Welcome to Android Central! Use a file manager app and check to see if there is a file called ".nomedia" in any of the folders that contain photos. .nomedia instructs the system to ignore that folder when looking for photos to display in the Gallery.

If you don't find any .nomedia files, then go to the App Manager, select Gallery, and Force Stop, then Clear Cache/Clear Data. Now open Gallery again, and wait a few seconds for the database to repopulate. Do you see the photos now?
    11-04-2014 11:22 AM
    Thank you for answering.
    I already connected my phone to pc with usb cable and saw .nomedia file. I deleted it, checked again and saw the photos are back.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-04-2014 11:35 AM
    Hello, I had the same issue and I fixed my problem deleting about 1Gb of memory. Even thou I still had about 3 Gb of memory left it seems the phone could not recover and deleting around 1 Gb fixed the problem.
    Good Luck
    05-16-2016 11:49 PM