I have the hardest time trying to use this forum on my phone. It takes forever to load up and skips all over the place. About 25% of the time it crashes the internet on my phone. It only seems to be this forum (android central). Seems like there's too much going on on this site. Anyone else have this issue?
    11-05-2014 02:35 PM
    I use Tapatalk Pro to browse all the forums I am a member of.

Using the actual website is not efficient nor fast on such a small screen.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    11-05-2014 02:56 PM
    There's an app for this site. Google play is your friend.

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy S5
    11-05-2014 05:54 PM
    I'm not a big fan of using forum apps and tapatalk. I like bouncing around on different sites on the interwebs. This forum is the only one that goes me trouble.
    shanghaichica likes this.
    11-05-2014 06:33 PM
    The only problem I have is that I can't reply to any of the comments with the news feed.

Posted via Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5😎
    11-05-2014 07:22 PM
    I have the hardest time trying to use this forum on my phone. It takes forever to load up and skips all over the place. About 25% of the time it crashes the internet on my phone. It only seems to be this forum (android central). Seems like there's too much going on on this site. Anyone else have this issue?
    Yup, it is so frustrating that I uninstalled the app, and trying to use it from a browser is even worse.

I always wait until I get home and use my desktop Win7 with a 24 inch monitor so that I can SEE THINGS....
    11-05-2014 07:51 PM
    Yup, it is so frustrating that I uninstalled the app, and trying to use it from a browser is even worse.

I always wait until I get home and use my desktop Win7 with a 24 inch monitor so that I can SEE THINGS....
    Yeah, it must be all the advertisements and images on this forum pages.
    11-05-2014 08:02 PM
    No issue for me but I am on a Note 4.
    11-05-2014 11:21 PM
    No but I use the Android Central App. I can imagine that the website is buggy as I've used it on the iPad Air and it was a bit laggy and just generally not an enjoyable experience, which is at odds with the overall Web browsing experience on the iPad Air. I think the site is just badly coded or something. The app is awsome though.

Posted from my S5
    11-06-2014 01:47 AM
    When I use my desktop on the website it has issues, so I always use the app from the play store. On my phone or tablet. Never had any trouble.

Galaxy S5.
    11-06-2014 02:08 AM
    Why don't you like Tapatalk? I agree that the forum app for this site is kind of clunky but Tapatalk is fantastic. With that said, what browser are you using? I've never tried using the crappy stock internet browser on the S5. I always use Firefox and don't generally have problems with this site. I only browse this site in Firefox when I'm googling something about phones and am directed to this site.
    11-06-2014 07:35 AM
    Why don't you like Tapatalk? I agree that the forum app for this site is kind of clunky but Tapatalk is fantastic. With that said, what browser are you using? I've never tried using the crappy stock internet browser on the S5. I always use Firefox and don't generally have problems with this site. I only browse this site in Firefox when I'm googling something about phones and am directed to this site.
    It's not so much that I don't like tapatalk. It's that I jump around to different sites constantly on my phone. I'll be on this forum, jump to another forum, then maybe check the news or something using my bookmarks to quickly move around.

If I use an app, then I have to back out of what I'm doing and open an app. Then back out of the app to get back on the internet. By that point android central will have loaded up on my phone.

The other forums I use don't give me any issue, so it's not worth it for me to use an app. I prefer the full site experience on the other sites.

I'm just using what came on the phone to browse.
    11-06-2014 08:45 AM
    It's not so much that I don't like tapatalk. It's that I jump around to different sites constantly on my phone. I'll be on this forum, jump to another forum, then maybe check the news or something using my bookmarks to quickly move around.

If I use an app, then I have to back out of what I'm doing and open an app. Then back out of the app to get back on the internet. By that point android central will have loaded up on my phone.

The other forums I use don't give me any issue, so it's not worth it for me to use an app. I prefer the full site experience on the other sites.

I'm just using what came on the phone to browse.
    Maybe try using a different browser then. Even try Chrome, which is already on the phone.
    11-06-2014 08:47 AM
    Maybe try using a different browser then. Even try Chrome, which is already on the phone.
    I'll definitely give it a try.
    11-06-2014 08:50 AM
    I use chrome, not aware of this problem.
    11-06-2014 09:14 AM
    I use chrome, not aware of this problem.
    So Ive been playing around with different browsers. Both chrome and firefox are much faster and smoother than what I've been using. Huge difference.
    11-06-2014 09:42 AM
    Man, I gotta say. I feel like I'm using a new device with how much quicker it is over the last browser I was using.
    11-06-2014 09:55 AM
    Man, I gotta say. I feel like I'm using a new device with how much quicker it is over the last browser I was using.
    The AC app is a great one... not a fan of forum app myself but that one is just well made...

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-06-2014 02:22 PM
    I'm using the android central app from google play. works fine. just that i cannot post pictures, it's always error.
    11-06-2014 03:29 PM
    CMbrowser is IMO the best of the crop.

I do not like Chrome, nor do I like Firefox on the Android system..... that from a died in the wool Firefox only user on a Win7 pc.

* CM Browser - Fast & Secure - Android Apps on Google Play

11-06-2014 04:58 PM
    So Ive been playing around with different browsers. Both chrome and firefox are much faster and smoother than what I've been using. Huge difference.
    Yeah man, pretty much anything is better than the crappy Galaxy web browser. Lol
    11-06-2014 05:20 PM
    CMbrowser is IMO the best of the crop.

I do not like Chrome, nor do I like Firefox on the Android system..... that from a died in the wool Firefox only user on a Win7 pc.

* CM Browser - Fast & Secure - Android Apps on Google Play

Firefox and Chrome are the only ones I've tried other than the galaxy one. Im just amazed at how much quicker it is. I'll have to try a few others.
    Yeah man, pretty much anything is better than the crappy Galaxy web browser. Lol
    Lol. Apparently. Like I said above, I can't believe how much better it is.
    11-07-2014 01:29 PM