Deleting Picasa Photos from Gallery on S5

Eliza2811

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I wondered if you may be able to help me. I think the question is more to do with accounts and Picase on my S5 rather than operating the S5 itself.

To put it bluntly, I took a stupid photo of my boyfriend naked sometime ago for a joke and Picasa has backed up it on my account/phone . Even through changing from an S4 to an S5, I still haven't been able to get rid of the offending photos.

The photos appear in a folder called 'Picasa' in the gallery section of my S5. There's no option to select and delete them. They don't appear in my Google+ account on my PC when I view it using a web browser. Other photos are saved in the Picasa folder on the S5 and they do appear on ,y Google+ account on the PC.

It's confusing the heck out of me. I've even tried downloading Picasa on my PC and moving the photos from phone to PC. The offending photos don't show up in the Picasa panel to be moved from S5 to PC.

Backing up photos automatically is a great idea (I had a memory card go bad years ago and lost my holiday photos) but having some photos showing in one place and other photos in another place makes me want to tear my hair out. I like to keep everything in the same place and organise them into folders myself.

Please help me. I don't want the BF's buttocks on my photos forever incase anyone accidentially sees them.

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I did the same thing. I found them under the "Photos" app on my phone (I checked on the Web to make sure they didn't get backed up and I didn't see them so I figured as much). Had to delete them from that app and they don't show up anywhere else. I guess we need to stop taking naked pictures of everything because this phone will not let us forget it! :)

Boom! From My S5

Mst99

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Go to manage apps and clear defaults and cache in gallery. Then go to gallery and click on settings (the three dots in right corner). Click on the Gmail account you have on file. Scroll down to Picasso and uncheck sync to Picasso. Now in gallery you can delete the Picasso folder and no longer worry about it auto syncing

black_thorne

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
I closed my google+ account because of the picasa bs with photos. Google+ likes to take your privacy away show it to the world. You can close google+ without it affecting your regular Gmail account.